TCA is committed to consistently meeting or exceeding the needs and expectations of our stakeholders by continuously improving the quality of our business operations and the services provided by:
- Identifying the changing needs and expectations of our stakeholders, and maintaining processes and procedures which ensure that these changes are accommodated
- Setting measurable objectives that are regularly reviewed and monitored for progress and suitability
- Engaging directly with our stakeholders to ascertain satisfaction levels and areas for improvement
- Providing an employment environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
- Training all staff and contractors to act in accordance with the requirements of this policy and implemented management system.
We regularly review this system through a process that involves all employees, so that it improves over time and continues to meet the evolving needs of stakeholders.
Our quality management system has been certified by SAI Global to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System.