TCA is governed by a Board of Directors, comprising senior officials from each Member agency, and an independent Chairperson.
Each Member is entitled to nominate a Director (and an Alternate Director). Each Director must be nominated by a Member.
The Directors are responsible for appointing the independent Chairperson.
The Board has responsibility for providing strategic direction to TCA management, approves the annual work program and budget, and oversees TCA's performance against its Strategic Plan and Business Plan.
The Board has a program of on-going evaluation and development. This includes matching Board needs to Directors' expertise, aimed at delivering a well rounded membership.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the day-to-day management of TCA.
TCA Directors as at August 2016
- Mr Stephen Golding AM, RFD - Independent TCA Director / Chairperson
- Ms Christina Heffner - Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Mr Marcus James - Australian Government - Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
- Ms Wendy Sladen - VicRoads
- Mr Des Snook - Main Roads Western Australia
- Mr David Snowden - Access Canberra
- Mr Gary Swain - Tasmanian Department of State Growth
TCA Alternate Directors as at August 2016
- Ms Miranda Blogg - Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Ms Annette Bury - VicRoads
- Ms Penny Nicholls - Tasmanian Department of State Growth
- Ms Donna Wieland - Australian Government - Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
Mr Oliver Carton – Lennox Group Pty Ltd